The pollution is all over the world. Forty percent of the toxic waste on earth because the petroleum. After the increase of the consumption of petrol; wars started for example Iraq and Israel. The ingestion of petrol growth because of transportation (cars, buses, airplanes and etc...). So I decided to find a way to avoid the pollution and the consumption of petrol. I definite to manufacture a hydraulic motor. A hydraulic motor to save our Environment. A big problem, I discover; can I replace the petrol or the fuel with water? This’s the question that I should define the answer after research and the creation. My problematic and my project is relate to the area of interaction because I see the interdependence between me and the environment plus what are my sensibilities and responsibilities towards the environment and what are my actions in the direction of the environment to make it better and pollutes less. I learned about myself, I'm not organized at all plus my work is done on the last minute. I didn’t respect my own timetable. But even as I am a thinker because I did a task that the personnel project responsible refused the subject and they told me "you must submit a draft of a C5 level not a hydraulics engineer." I take risks to realize a project too difficult and the personnel project responsible refused plus my project could fail (the great example that shows that I'm a thinker and I take risks to reach my goal and my creation).
No comments:
Post a Comment