Last year, exactly the twenty-ninth of December I went to Hurghada on a family trip. The journey began on the eighth morning in rainy weather. In the road, I saw horrific accidents. These incidents as a result of heavy rain continued to eighth hours. After eight hours in the way of frightening and scary, we reached the Sindbad Hotel. I remember the well the bad condition of the weather. The atmosphere was dark and rainy. Because of the severity of the rain, we did not distinguish between the swimming pool and land. My cousin fell in the swimming pool because he did not distinguish between the ground and swimming pool. This was funny but painful. He broked his leg. We did not enjoy the trip because of the bad weather.
Selim Tarek,

Selim,
ReplyDeleteThis is a good start. For your next posts, please try to make your posts a little longer. Your posts should be at least 300 words.